Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mexican Circle Skirts circa 1950 in Berkeley, CA

Dear Friends,

For about a year now, I have been gawking at hand painted Mexican circle skirts on EBay but I've never bid on one as they're always up in the hundreds of dollars. Today I found three beautiful skirts at Mars in Berkeley, CA-- all under 50 bucks. I would most certainly taken one home with me if they had been darker/brighter colors (which work best on stage.).

I will continue my search.

Thanks for reading friends!!

Best,
Nora Jane

2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I especially love the last one because it's got pink in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds! Have you done any vintage shopping in NYC? I'm headed there in 2 weeks and would love some pointers on what shops to check out for vintage clothing. I'm partial to the 40s and 50s, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete